- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net plugin modification
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #247086
by ChristianLocal
Authorize.net plugin modification was created by ChristianLocal
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 51.0.2704.103 m
Hello, my developer modified the authorize.net plugin to work with my distributors webservice. I am concerned that if I update hikashop with future updates the plugin will break everytime. Can you send me the authorize.net plugin so we can modify it and when hikashop updates I can reinstall the plugin? Will the authorize.net plugin code change with updates? Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 51.0.2704.103 m
Hello, my developer modified the authorize.net plugin to work with my distributors webservice. I am concerned that if I update hikashop with future updates the plugin will break everytime. Can you send me the authorize.net plugin so we can modify it and when hikashop updates I can reinstall the plugin? Will the authorize.net plugin code change with updates? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247107
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Authorize.net plugin modification
Hi,
I'm afraid that I'm not following you.
More than that, we will recommend you (and your developer) to not modify official HikaShop plugin but to duplicate them ; by using another plugin name, you will be sure that you won't loose your modification with updates.
Because yes, when you update HikaShop, every official plugin is also updated.
Regards,
I'm afraid that I'm not following you.
my developer modified the authorize.net plugin
The official Authorize.net plugin is include in HikaShop packages and you should see directly with your developer to have a re-install zip for that plugin.Can you send me the authorize.net plugin so we can modify
More than that, we will recommend you (and your developer) to not modify official HikaShop plugin but to duplicate them ; by using another plugin name, you will be sure that you won't loose your modification with updates.
Because yes, when you update HikaShop, every official plugin is also updated.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds