- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
custom the page of list product
9 years 7 months ago #263558
by Musso
custom the page of list product was created by Musso
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
iandp.it/test/it/boutique
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I need to customize the page with the list of products I need to enter a title in the left side of the carriage and even a div button with a content above the shopping cart button. there are tutorials to understand how to do? I am attaching a picture to better understand Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
I need to customize the page with the list of products I need to enter a title in the left side of the carriage and even a div button with a content above the shopping cart button. there are tutorials to understand how to do? I am attaching a picture to better understand Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom the page of list product
Hi,
That's not really linked to HikaShop. You should create custom HTML modules and assign them to the positions where you want to display your text/images/etc :
docs.joomla.org/Help36:Extensions_Module_Manager_Custom_HTML
That's not really linked to HikaShop. You should create custom HTML modules and assign them to the positions where you want to display your text/images/etc :
docs.joomla.org/Help36:Extensions_Module_Manager_Custom_HTML
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds