- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 20
Original currency on checkout
9 years 6 months ago #265607
by dyvel
Original currency on checkout was created by dyvel
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi
I have a setup with a multi language and currency site, where each language has it's own currency. I've modified the code on products to only display the original price.
My problem is with checkout. If user adds a product with original price in €, then it's converted to main currency on checkout.
How can I prevent this and show the price in the currency the product has?
The site is set up, so the cart is cleared if the user changes language, so there will only be the original currency in the cart and only one currency.
Thanks
Hi
I have a setup with a multi language and currency site, where each language has it's own currency. I've modified the code on products to only display the original price.
My problem is with checkout. If user adds a product with original price in €, then it's converted to main currency on checkout.
How can I prevent this and show the price in the currency the product has?
The site is set up, so the cart is cleared if the user changes language, so there will only be the original currency in the cart and only one currency.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265625
by dyvel
Replied by dyvel on topic Original currency on checkout
Found a very solution here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/8776-def...html?start=20#242417
This should be part of the default HikaShop installation IMO.
This should be part of the default HikaShop installation IMO.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds