- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
How to add information to component view products only?
9 years 5 months ago #268330
by sifur
How to add information to component view products only? was created by sifur
Hello,
I need to integrate an option to product listing page and mostly need to add on listing_div.php
But when I add something in this file it shows on both component view and module view.
How can I add info so it will only show on component view not modules?
I need to integrate an option to product listing page and mostly need to add on listing_div.php
But when I add something in this file it shows on both component view and module view.
How can I add info so it will only show on component view not modules?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to add information to component view products only?
Hi,
You can add your code like that:
You can add your code like that:
Code:
if(!$this->module){
// your code which won't run for modules
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #268857
by sifur
Replied by sifur on topic How to add information to component view products only?
Thanks, it works. But how do I make it with sub modules as when I browse by category it shows products under "Sub module" instead of component.
How can I do this so it will show on "component and sub module view" but not in module?
Thanks
How can I do this so it will show on "component and sub module view" but not in module?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #268887
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to add information to component view products only?
Hi,
Then, you can do like that:
Then, you can do like that:
Code:
if(JRequest::getVar('hikashop_front_end_main', 0)){
// your code which will run only in the main area.
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds