How could output message from my plugin?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #268481
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
How could output message from my plugin? was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
I am using onAfterCategoryUpdate(&$element) method of my plugin to do some things but what if something goes wrong - could I output some message to user?
Or may be I can add some info in this message after creating the category?
I am using onAfterCategoryUpdate(&$element) method of my plugin to do some things but what if something goes wrong - could I output some message to user?
Or may be I can add some info in this message after creating the category?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #268487
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How could output message from my plugin?
Hello,
For questions related to Joomla only please use the Joomla forum, not the HikaShop one.
Thank you for your understanding.
docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices
Regards,
For questions related to Joomla only please use the Joomla forum, not the HikaShop one.
Thank you for your understanding.
docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds