Could I add my button at configuration panel?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269410
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Could I add my button at configuration panel? was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Sorry for the obvious question but I can't find answer...
I am writing plugin that do some actions on hikashop events and it works ok.
But I need to add my own button somewhere in hikashop panel to make some action.
I don't know where and how...
Sorry for the obvious question but I can't find answer...
I am writing plugin that do some actions on hikashop events and it works ok.
But I need to add my own button somewhere in hikashop panel to make some action.
I don't know where and how...
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269411
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Could I add my button at configuration panel?
Hello,
You should use the "onHikaShopBeforeDisplayView" trigger ; afterwards if you want to interact with the Joomla admin toolbar ; you need to use the Joomla core.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ntation.html#display
Regards,
You should use the "onHikaShopBeforeDisplayView" trigger ; afterwards if you want to interact with the Joomla admin toolbar ; you need to use the Joomla core.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ntation.html#display
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds