- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
How to load product details in products listing page?
9 years 4 months ago #270260
by sifur
How to load product details in products listing page? was created by sifur
Is there a way that I can load full "show_tabular.php" in "listing_img_title.php"
For example,
$this->setLayout('show_block_img');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
this added in "show_tabular.php" to load "show_block_img.php"
For example,
$this->setLayout('show_block_img');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
this added in "show_tabular.php" to load "show_block_img.php"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270262
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to load product details in products listing page?
Hello,
I'm afraid that you can load a full product page layout in a product listing context.
A lot of information would be missing. The goal of the product listing is to load less product information but to be able to load a lot of products in the same time.
Regards,
I'm afraid that you can load a full product page layout in a product listing context.
A lot of information would be missing. The goal of the product listing is to load less product information but to be able to load a lot of products in the same time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270306
by sifur
Replied by sifur on topic How to load product details in products listing page?
Thank you.
I understand and I did it somehow, but it makes page load very slow(odd) and then I changed my mind.
I understand and I did it somehow, but it makes page load very slow(odd) and then I changed my mind.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds