customize file upload system
8 years 8 months ago #285493
by kaya
customize file upload system was created by kaya
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.x
Hi dear
I need customize hikashop file upload system for my custom project. I checked hikashop admin folders and find process file upload method on this path:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/upload.php and method process.
In method process file uploaded temporary in folder now my question it is: which method control file save and file delete?
I need control delete and save file all time.
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.x
Hi dear
I need customize hikashop file upload system for my custom project. I checked hikashop admin folders and find process file upload method on this path:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/upload.php and method process.
In method process file uploaded temporary in folder now my question it is: which method control file save and file delete?
I need control delete and save file all time.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic customize file upload system
Hello,
The upload helper is a file to handle the uploads made with the drag'n'drop ajax system.
But there is nothing in the helper to save or delete anything ; and I don't understand what you're talking about since there is no "delete" action with the upload system.
regards,
None.which method control file save and file delete?
The upload helper is a file to handle the uploads made with the drag'n'drop ajax system.
But there is nothing in the helper to save or delete anything ; and I don't understand what you're talking about since there is no "delete" action with the upload system.
regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #285661
by kaya
Replied by kaya on topic customize file upload system
Thank you dear Jerome
i know upload work with drag'n'drop but if we not click save button in action toolbar Not done completely and if click cancel button in toolbar the temporary file not save in the folder and remove file from folder or when confirm deletion and not click save button the process is not completely. now I want found which method control delete or save. I hope you understand what I mean
thank you
i know upload work with drag'n'drop but if we not click save button in action toolbar Not done completely and if click cancel button in toolbar the temporary file not save in the folder and remove file from folder or when confirm deletion and not click save button the process is not completely. now I want found which method control delete or save. I hope you understand what I mean
thank you
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by kaya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customize file upload system
Hi,
The files saving / deleting is done in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php
The save button of the products is controlled in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php in the function backSaveForm
The files saving / deleting is done in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php
The save button of the products is controlled in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php in the function backSaveForm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds