- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
creating field for customer to enter information
- newcustomer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #116727
by newcustomer
creating field for customer to enter information was created by newcustomer
Hi
I am selling personalised items, and I would like to create several fields per item that allow the customer to input information. For example, they could be asked to enter name, date of birth, a country etc. I don't want these to be drop downs but simple data entry fields that are recorded with their order. Will this be possible to achieve?
Thanks
I am selling personalised items, and I would like to create several fields per item that allow the customer to input information. For example, they could be asked to enter name, date of birth, a country etc. I don't want these to be drop downs but simple data entry fields that are recorded with their order. Will this be possible to achieve?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116743
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic creating field for customer to enter information
Hi,
If you want to do it through the product page you should just create a custom field in the table "Item" and type "Text" through "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields".
Else, I think that you'll also be able to do it with custom fields.
Note that custom field are only available through the business version of Hikashop.
If you want to do it through the product page you should just create a custom field in the table "Item" and type "Text" through "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields".
Else, I think that you'll also be able to do it with custom fields.
Note that custom field are only available through the business version of Hikashop.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds