- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
price in minicart
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Turn off the "show price" option of the cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
I switched off price display - but the price is all the same displayed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to use a translation override and change TOTAL_IN_CART_X to remove the %s and it won't display the price
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
help to me in one more question.
when I add goods to cart the mini card changes on the full .
and when I refresh the page everything comes back
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
but when I disconnected ajax mode everything became normal
what gives ajax mode ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's useful in some cases. It reloads only the cart module part of the screen instead of reloading the whole page when you add a product to the cart.
But then, if you have several cart modules, the system doesn't always know which one to pick and can potentially display the wrong one. That's why I said that you have several cart modules (and I maintain that), and why turning off that option solved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
probably there are hidden modules?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
I use modulesanywhere for a module insert in the right place.
when I use modulesanywhere that ajaxmode doesn't work.
and when I specify a module position in joomla modules that ajaxmode works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
I didn't specify in settings of the module > "to display on all pages"
thx for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.