- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
13 years 1 month ago #122113
by leanman
Music - sale of tracks and/or albums was created by leanman
On the product details page I want to allow the shopper to select either the whole album or one or several tracks.
Is this possible with Hikeashop ?
Thank in advance
Jean
Is this possible with Hikeashop ?
Thank in advance
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #122127
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
Hi Jean,
Sure you have many way to do that, you can for example :
1.
- Create one category for each album
- Create a product for each tracks
- Add your track album's category through the "categories" tab of each product page.
2.
- Create a "track" category and an "album" category
- Create a product for each album and set their category option to "album"
- Create a product for each tracks and set their category option to "track"
Then your customers will be able purchase albums or tracks
Sure you have many way to do that, you can for example :
1.
- Create one category for each album
- Create a product for each tracks
- Add your track album's category through the "categories" tab of each product page.
2.
- Create a "track" category and an "album" category
- Create a product for each album and set their category option to "album"
- Create a product for each tracks and set their category option to "track"
Then your customers will be able purchase albums or tracks
The following user(s) said Thank You: leanman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156966
by leanman3
Replied by leanman3 on topic Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
Hi Mohamed,
Sounds good but I'd appreciate seeing an example or a demo.
Do you know of any ?
Many thanks
Jean
Sounds good but I'd appreciate seeing an example or a demo.
Do you know of any ?
Many thanks
Jean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156970
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
Hi,
As far as I know I have no example of that, but you can try with our starter edition
As far as I know I have no example of that, but you can try with our starter edition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159149
by PeterP
Replied by PeterP on topic Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
I'm not making website with selling music, but something to create music.
I did managed already way to show custom fields like Genre, Create by: which you can convert for your needs: Album, Artist, Song Name, Bitrate etc.
I did put Sample player which is cool to have so people can listen what they buying.
I am using Business version, but I think you can do already on Essential edition (custom Fields availability)
If you need some more info how this is done, let me know I will post here some code modification.
I still working on sorting and filtering option, before I will fill whit real products, now is only some testing data.
here is a link: Performers Heaven
I did managed already way to show custom fields like Genre, Create by: which you can convert for your needs: Album, Artist, Song Name, Bitrate etc.
I did put Sample player which is cool to have so people can listen what they buying.
I am using Business version, but I think you can do already on Essential edition (custom Fields availability)
If you need some more info how this is done, let me know I will post here some code modification.
I still working on sorting and filtering option, before I will fill whit real products, now is only some testing data.
here is a link: Performers Heaven
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by PeterP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160222
by kaimor
Replied by kaimor on topic Related: Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
Hello!
Have posted files for sale and download. But the download is limited in time.
How do I change this - extends the time, or remove the time limit altogether.
Have posted files for sale and download. But the download is limited in time.
How do I change this - extends the time, or remove the time limit altogether.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160227
by PeterP
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
Replied by PeterP on topic Related: Music - sale of tracks and/or albums
You can adjust in Hikashop System configuration/main/files.kaimor wrote: Hello!
Have posted files for sale and download. But the download is limited in time.
How do I change this - extends the time, or remove the time limit altogether.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds