- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Catalog list
13 years 4 weeks ago #122277
by Montaldi
Catalog list was created by Montaldi
Good morning to all
I can not remove the products below the list of categories .....
I wish that I appeared on the page only the categories, but I can not remove the products ........
I tried in every way but I did not succeed ..... give me a hand please ....
Thanks a lot.
Fabio
I can not remove the products below the list of categories .....
I wish that I appeared on the page only the categories, but I can not remove the products ........
I tried in every way but I did not succeed ..... give me a hand please ....
Thanks a lot.
Fabio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 weeks ago #122282
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Catalog list
Hello Fabio,
Can you give me a link to the page where these products are appearing, and show me through a screenshot where they are displaying ?
Thanks
.
Can you give me a link to the page where these products are appearing, and show me through a screenshot where they are displaying ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122465
by Montaldi
Replied by Montaldi on topic Catalog list
I'm sorry for the delay in the reply, but I was away on business. I attach a screen shot, because the site is off-line. On the page, I want see only the icons of the product categories (which, by clicking on it, open the pages with the products of those categories), and not the products below ..... I tried (I think) in all manners, but I did not succeed. Pay no attention to graphics, is still to be done .... :blush:
Thank you very much for your interest. Fabio
Thank you very much for your interest. Fabio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122474
by Montaldi
Replied by Montaldi on topic Catalog list
I'm sorry........not off-line, but in local.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122477
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic Catalog list
Did you check Display>Menu-Items>Your Menu-Item>Click: Associated Modules (left side) and then set these to deactivated?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122478
by Montaldi
Replied by Montaldi on topic Catalog list
Yes .... this is strange, even though I have everything turned off, the products remain under. attaching one screen shot.
Thanks for your interest.Fabio
Thanks for your interest.Fabio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122499
by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic Catalog list
Did you check: Configuration>Display>Main Module Standard Options>Visible Modules in Main area?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122601
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Catalog list
It could also be that your products are attached to the main category. Please check on that too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds