- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Category Thumbnail on Product Page
- joepastori
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #123338
by joepastori
Category Thumbnail on Product Page was created by joepastori
Hello. I have a newbie question. I have set up a store with three different menus that lead to category listing pages; a main menu, a footer menu and then there's one in the middle of the home page.
If one clicks on the middle menu you are taken to a nice category listing page. Clicking on the category brings you to a product page that has the products (good) with the category logo thumbnail at the top of the page.
However, using the other two menus brings you to category pages that when you click on the category, you go to a nice product page but the category thumbnail does not appear. Frankly, I have no idea how I got the behavior from the middle menu, but I like it and would like to apply it to all the entrances to the product pages.
Does anyone know what controls the placement of the category image at the top of the product page?
You can see all of this at www.newlifeties.com
Thanks for the help.
If one clicks on the middle menu you are taken to a nice category listing page. Clicking on the category brings you to a product page that has the products (good) with the category logo thumbnail at the top of the page.
However, using the other two menus brings you to category pages that when you click on the category, you go to a nice product page but the category thumbnail does not appear. Frankly, I have no idea how I got the behavior from the middle menu, but I like it and would like to apply it to all the entrances to the product pages.
Does anyone know what controls the placement of the category image at the top of the product page?
You can see all of this at www.newlifeties.com
Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #123356
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category Thumbnail on Product Page
Hi,
The solution will probably be to configure your content menu which have the ID number 1042 like the one which have the ID number 1045
The solution will probably be to configure your content menu which have the ID number 1042 like the one which have the ID number 1045
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds