- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Article won't link to menu
- jamesdonlan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #123546
by jamesdonlan
Article won't link to menu was created by jamesdonlan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.jaxan.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message 404 Article not found
Hello
I'm trying to create an article which is linked to my Hikashop menu, I keep getting a 404 Article not found error.
Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong?
James
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message 404 Article not found
Hello
I'm trying to create an article which is linked to my Hikashop menu, I keep getting a 404 Article not found error.
Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong?
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123577
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Article won't link to menu
Hi,
I don't understand your message and what you are trying to do.
Regards,
I don't understand your message and what you are trying to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jamesdonlan
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 weeks ago #123604
by jamesdonlan
Replied by jamesdonlan on topic Article won't link to menu
Hi Jerome,
I'm trying to include a video demonstration on my Hikashop site, which I intend to do by including a menu item to an article, but whenever I click on the menu item I get a 404 message. The other menu items work fine its just menu items that are linked to an article that don't work for some reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
p.s. I'm trying to add another menu at the moment to see if that works but that doesn't seem to work either
James
I'm trying to include a video demonstration on my Hikashop site, which I intend to do by including a menu item to an article, but whenever I click on the menu item I get a 404 message. The other menu items work fine its just menu items that are linked to an article that don't work for some reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
p.s. I'm trying to add another menu at the moment to see if that works but that doesn't seem to work either
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123609
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Article won't link to menu
Hi,
Sorry but I still don't understand anything.
Is it an HikaShop problem or a Joomla one ?
I read article, video and menu item. For me it does not look like having a link with HikaShop.
Regards,
Sorry but I still don't understand anything.
Is it an HikaShop problem or a Joomla one ?
I read article, video and menu item. For me it does not look like having a link with HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds