Skip to main content

Impossible to add or select images

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123910 by julian56
I am working with Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop Business 2.2.1
Since one week it is impossible to add or to select any image.
The error code I have is:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 27068692 bytes) ..../administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 762

I have no image in my product and the image I was trying to upload is only 310 kb.

I have to find a solution for that!
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123943 by Xavier
Hi,

Have you changed anything on your website, or server configuration recently ?
Thanks to give us the corresponding line in the file "..../administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum