- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
Cannot get Related Products to work...
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123973
by bonzomedia
Cannot get Related Products to work... was created by bonzomedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.20
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I am having tremendous issues in getting the Related Products to display on the Product Details page. I've followed all of your instructions...
I may have deleted the original Related Products module but have recreated it as per the manual but cannot get it working. I'd appreciate it if you were able to have a look for me. I do have the website staged but cannot share the URL publicly but can send a PM with admin rights if necessary...
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I am having tremendous issues in getting the Related Products to display on the Product Details page. I've followed all of your instructions...
I may have deleted the original Related Products module but have recreated it as per the manual but cannot get it working. I'd appreciate it if you were able to have a look for me. I do have the website staged but cannot share the URL publicly but can send a PM with admin rights if necessary...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124005
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot get Related Products to work...
Hi,
For the Related products module, you can find the configuration on the demo website.
In the product edition page, you have to add products in the related products tab.
You can send a link via pm.
For the Related products module, you can find the configuration on the demo website.
In the product edition page, you have to add products in the related products tab.
You can send a link via pm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124094
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot get Related Products to work...
I just tried to enable the module, and the relateds products seem to be displayed on the product page.
Now you just have to edit the options as you want and maybe change the position of this last one to publish it under the product.
You can use the option "Module under the product page" in the configuration to display it only on the product page and not in the product listing.
Now you just have to edit the options as you want and maybe change the position of this last one to publish it under the product.
You can use the option "Module under the product page" in the configuration to display it only on the product page and not in the product listing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bonzomedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bonzomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 7
13 years 2 weeks ago #124114
by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic Cannot get Related Products to work...
Xavier,
Firstly thanks for taking a look.
I've figured out what I was doing wrong!
I had been using the option "Modules to display under the main area" to enable the Related Products module and not "Module under the product page". Doh!
Thanks again!
Firstly thanks for taking a look.
I've figured out what I was doing wrong!
I had been using the option "Modules to display under the main area" to enable the Related Products module and not "Module under the product page". Doh!
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds