- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Introduction text at the start
13 years 1 week ago #124588
by Sanimedia
Introduction text at the start was created by Sanimedia
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I just start at Hikashop and now I have a simple quastion I think. How can I place some introduction text above the products? Our site www.tr195.nl and than webshop. C
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I just start at Hikashop and now I have a simple quastion I think. How can I place some introduction text above the products? Our site www.tr195.nl and than webshop. C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124631
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Introduction text at the start
Hi,
Edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and add your text at the beginning of the file and it will display at the top of the product page for all the products.
Edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views and add your text at the beginning of the file and it will display at the top of the product page for all the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128806
by Sanimedia
Replied by Sanimedia on topic Introduction text at the start
Thanks, for replay.
But I need to know where I can put some text at the top where the items are listed.
The page about is our Round Table site www.tr195.nl and than webshop.
But I need to know where I can put some text at the top where the items are listed.
The page about is our Round Table site www.tr195.nl and than webshop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128819
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Introduction text at the start
Hi,
So you'll just have to add your text at the top of the "listing_div" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
So you'll just have to add your text at the top of the "listing_div" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanimedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds