- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 9
Menu entry "E-Mail" is missing in backend
12 years 11 months ago #127718
by Plotec
Menu entry "E-Mail" is missing in backend was created by Plotec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I read the thread to customize the e-mails sent to the customer after buying but I don't have the menuentry "E-Mails" in System. I use the Essential Edition.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I read the thread to customize the e-mails sent to the customer after buying but I don't have the menuentry "E-Mails" in System. I use the Essential Edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127721
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Menu entry "E-Mail" is missing in backend
Hi,
The email edition is in the Business version of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
Regards,
The email edition is in the Business version of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127722
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic Menu entry "E-Mail" is missing in backend
I don't talk about an E-Mail Edition. I just want to edit (styling) the E-Mail template which will be sent to the Customer after the checkout. Namely Order Notification and Payment notification. Which file(s) I have to edit and will they be overwritten by an update?
EDIT
Ok, found it by myself in media/hikashop/mail.
EDIT
Ok, found it by myself in media/hikashop/mail.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Plotec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds