- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop with other Template
- hikashop@sumanito.de
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #127738
by hikashop@sumanito.de
Hikashop with other Template was created by hikashop@sumanito.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Independent, I try Firefox, Chrome, IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello everybody,
I will duplicate the ISIS Template (the name of the template is copyofISIS) to customize the backend. But if I swich to the copyofISIS template there are some display problems in the top menu of the shop. With the original ISIS template the background-color of the top menu is white, with the copy it is dark!. So I tried some other template and style modifing. (see style_templates.png)
- Create new template based on ISIS (copyofISIS) => dark background (see wrongView.png)
- Create a new style based on ISIS with the name shop => dark background (see wrongView.png)
- Create a new style based on ISIS with the default name (isis - Default (2)) => works fine (see correctView.png)
- also isis - Default works fine (see correctView.png)
Does anybody have an idea to solve my problem? Or is this a bug?
If you need access to my test joomla/hikashop installation, please contact me so I will send you the necessary information.
Thanks Tom
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Independent, I try Firefox, Chrome, IE
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello everybody,
I will duplicate the ISIS Template (the name of the template is copyofISIS) to customize the backend. But if I swich to the copyofISIS template there are some display problems in the top menu of the shop. With the original ISIS template the background-color of the top menu is white, with the copy it is dark!. So I tried some other template and style modifing. (see style_templates.png)
- Create new template based on ISIS (copyofISIS) => dark background (see wrongView.png)
- Create a new style based on ISIS with the name shop => dark background (see wrongView.png)
- Create a new style based on ISIS with the default name (isis - Default (2)) => works fine (see correctView.png)
- also isis - Default works fine (see correctView.png)
Does anybody have an idea to solve my problem? Or is this a bug?
If you need access to my test joomla/hikashop installation, please contact me so I will send you the necessary information.
Thanks Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop with other Template
Hi,
Please provide a link to the page with the issue.
Please provide a link to the page with the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikashop@sumanito.de
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #127788
by hikashop@sumanito.de
Replied by hikashop@sumanito.de on topic Hikashop with other Template
The link to the test installation:
www.aberlogo.de/joomla/administrator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127863
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop with other Template
Hi,
That don't seem to be an HikaShop problem. When changing the name of the template, the style is broken for the Joomla menu too.
It's maybe a file which is not referring to the good place, so some css properties are not loaded.
I think that you can find how to solve this issue on the Joomla forum.
That don't seem to be an HikaShop problem. When changing the name of the template, the style is broken for the Joomla menu too.
It's maybe a file which is not referring to the good place, so some css properties are not loaded.
I think that you can find how to solve this issue on the Joomla forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128064
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Hikashop with other Template
Hi
A ) If i understand well you want to copy paste all content in a template directory to another one ?
like this ?
1) copy content inside JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate1/
2) create directory JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate2/
3) paste the content in step 1 to the directory create in step 2
B ) Your first template is build for Frontend or backend ?
1-the templatename for administrator is locate at JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate3/css/****.css
2-the template must be enable !!
3-the page you are must load this template !!
4-use your browser debug window to know if the CSS file is loading
5-use your browser debug window to see which ( or no) selector is apply
C) i ll say you have to go to a css forum to learn CSS tool Structure debug specificity xpath selector ....
D) where is the image file correctView.png ?
E) Other related question
1-Does the template is a commercial template ?
2-Does this template is create with Hikashop module/component in mind ?
3-Why buy use a template for BackEnd Admin ?
Hope this ll be helpfull
the important information is
1) where=filesystem =location file
2) name of things in the good way ( as you see it basic level )
Doing thing (copy paste ) mean differents things if the events occur on GUI backend , MYSQL , Filesystem , GUI FrontEnd
A ) If i understand well you want to copy paste all content in a template directory to another one ?
like this ?
1) copy content inside JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate1/
2) create directory JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate2/
3) paste the content in step 1 to the directory create in step 2
B ) Your first template is build for Frontend or backend ?
1-the templatename for administrator is locate at JoomlaXX/templates/nametemplate3/css/****.css
2-the template must be enable !!
3-the page you are must load this template !!
4-use your browser debug window to know if the CSS file is loading
5-use your browser debug window to see which ( or no) selector is apply
C) i ll say you have to go to a css forum to learn CSS tool Structure debug specificity xpath selector ....
D) where is the image file correctView.png ?
E) Other related question
1-Does the template is a commercial template ?
2-Does this template is create with Hikashop module/component in mind ?
3-Why buy use a template for BackEnd Admin ?
Hope this ll be helpfull
the important information is
1) where=filesystem =location file
2) name of things in the good way ( as you see it basic level )
Doing thing (copy paste ) mean differents things if the events occur on GUI backend , MYSQL , Filesystem , GUI FrontEnd
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikashop@sumanito.de
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128483
by hikashop@sumanito.de
Replied by hikashop@sumanito.de on topic Hikashop with other Template
Hi lionel75,
thanks for your replay but I think you do not understand the problem.
A) No, I will use the existing functionality from Joomla to duplicate a template. See Extensions --> Template - Manager --> activate existing Template --> click Duplicate Button
ISIS is the default template for backend which is included in Joomla 3.1.5
C) I am familiar with CSS and I also used Findbug to check the css classes. So I saw that in the case of wrong design two addidional css classes will be used. If I compare both template folders they are completely identical. So it is not a template problem.
D) sorry, I forget to check the names. h8516aa1.png is correctView.png, hbee8d38.png is wrongView.png
E)
1- No it is the default template for backend of Joomal 3.1.5
2- My copy is created with workflow which I described in A. For the other template I do not know because it is part of the installation. Please ask the Joomla developers
3- I do not understand the question. I only bought hikashop business
thanks for your replay but I think you do not understand the problem.
A) No, I will use the existing functionality from Joomla to duplicate a template. See Extensions --> Template - Manager --> activate existing Template --> click Duplicate Button
C) I am familiar with CSS and I also used Findbug to check the css classes. So I saw that in the case of wrong design two addidional css classes will be used. If I compare both template folders they are completely identical. So it is not a template problem.
D) sorry, I forget to check the names. h8516aa1.png is correctView.png, hbee8d38.png is wrongView.png
E)
1- No it is the default template for backend of Joomal 3.1.5
2- My copy is created with workflow which I described in A. For the other template I do not know because it is part of the installation. Please ask the Joomla developers
3- I do not understand the question. I only bought hikashop business
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hikashop@sumanito.de
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128484
by hikashop@sumanito.de
Replied by hikashop@sumanito.de on topic Hikashop with other Template
Hi,
sorry for my late answer. I checked all menus in the backend and search for differences between the two templates. I could only find the difference in the shop menu. Can you please send me a screenshot where I can see the broken style for the Joomla menu too.
Thanks Tom
sorry for my late answer. I checked all menus in the backend and search for differences between the two templates. I could only find the difference in the shop menu. Can you please send me a screenshot where I can see the broken style for the Joomla menu too.
Thanks Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds