- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Country: country_Nederland_150 ???
- MeindertvDijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128039
by MeindertvDijk
Country: country_Nederland_150 ??? was created by MeindertvDijk
I installed HikaShop Starter and made some test orders.
After ordering a product I found at the page www.mysite.nl/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout a wrong writing of the country name.
In the orders (frontend and backend) I found below 'Invoice address' and 'delevery address' the name of the country (Netherlands) written as 'country_Nederland_150'. It should be 'Nederland'.
How can I solve this?
I make use of:
- HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
- Joomla 2.5.14
- PHP version 5.3.17-1byte1squeeze1
Meindert
After ordering a product I found at the page www.mysite.nl/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout a wrong writing of the country name.
In the orders (frontend and backend) I found below 'Invoice address' and 'delevery address' the name of the country (Netherlands) written as 'country_Nederland_150'. It should be 'Nederland'.
How can I solve this?
I make use of:
- HikaShop Starter 2.2.2
- Joomla 2.5.14
- PHP version 5.3.17-1byte1squeeze1
Meindert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128104
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Country: country_Nederland_150 ???
Hi,
You should have "country_Netherlands_150" instead of "country_Nederland_150".
Do you have edited the zones via the menu System > Zones ?
If it is, thanks to put back the country namekey to "country_Netherlands_150"
You should have "country_Netherlands_150" instead of "country_Nederland_150".
Do you have edited the zones via the menu System > Zones ?
If it is, thanks to put back the country namekey to "country_Netherlands_150"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MeindertvDijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128677
by MeindertvDijk
Replied by MeindertvDijk on topic Country: country_Nederland_150 ???
Hi Xavier,
Thank you for your help
The problem with the additions 'country_' and '_150' has been solved now.
But now I still see the English word 'Netherlands' for my country instead of 'Nederland'.
How do I get the right Dutch word 'Nederland' in my shop cards and emails? I already changed the column header in Zones into the right Dutch name (after the Name in English.
Regards, Meindert
Thank you for your help
The problem with the additions 'country_' and '_150' has been solved now.
But now I still see the English word 'Netherlands' for my country instead of 'Nederland'.
How do I get the right Dutch word 'Nederland' in my shop cards and emails? I already changed the column header in Zones into the right Dutch name (after the Name in English.
Regards, Meindert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Country: country_Nederland_150 ???
You can set the dutch word for both name and english name of the zone via the menu System>Zones and that should do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MeindertvDijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MeindertvDijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128738
by MeindertvDijk
Replied by MeindertvDijk on topic Country: country_Nederland_150 ???
Thank you, Nicolas!
It works fine now. Just the Dutch word for Netherlands: Nederland.
Meindert
It works fine now. Just the Dutch word for Netherlands: Nederland.
Meindert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds