- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
- oxheadproductions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128888
by oxheadproductions
The "information" and "warning" popups that inform buyers during registration etc... don't show correct... partly it is my template which creates "check mark" bullets...
The issue: The "information icon" or "Warning Icon" overlaps with the text.
Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text was created by oxheadproductions
- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.campology.ca/index.php/store-home
- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
- Joomla version -- : 2.5
The "information" and "warning" popups that inform buyers during registration etc... don't show correct... partly it is my template which creates "check mark" bullets...
The issue: The "information icon" or "Warning Icon" overlaps with the text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128889
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
Hi,
It is related to your Joomla template only.
HikaShop uses the Joomla message system of Joomla and does not put any image or CSS to modify it.
docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices
Regards,
It is related to your Joomla template only.
HikaShop uses the Joomla message system of Joomla and does not put any image or CSS to modify it.
docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxheadproductions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxheadproductions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128902
by oxheadproductions
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
That explains a lot... no wonder I couldn't find it...Your timely help is once again greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxheadproductions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #128915
by oxheadproductions
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
Hey Jerome,
I tried to remove the Icon with no luck... I can't find it's source location within my template. The link you sent me has no mention of the icon. Do you have any ideas where it is?
As an alternative, maybe you could help me find the location for the Text within the popup...that I believe is in hikashop. Then I could give the test a margin or paddle to move it to the right of the icon.
I tried to remove the Icon with no luck... I can't find it's source location within my template. The link you sent me has no mention of the icon. Do you have any ideas where it is?
As an alternative, maybe you could help me find the location for the Text within the popup...that I believe is in hikashop. Then I could give the test a margin or paddle to move it to the right of the icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128993
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
Hi,
In your template, you can probably add the following css property:
#system-message li{ margin-left: 10px !important;}
Actually the margin-left seems to be set to "-16px" by your template.
In your template, you can probably add the following css property:
#system-message li{ margin-left: 10px !important;}
Actually the margin-left seems to be set to "-16px" by your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxheadproductions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129021
by oxheadproductions
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
... as usual your team was a great help. Unfortunately changing the margin in the template didn't work for me. As it turned out it effected other essentials parts of my site.... and yes the margin is -16 px ( you guys are good)
I now think the best solution for me is to remove the icons from the pop ups notifications. I can't find them... the search now begins.
Thanks again.
I now think the best solution for me is to remove the icons from the pop ups notifications. I can't find them... the search now begins.
Thanks again.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by oxheadproductions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129070
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
You have to change it in the file:
www.campology.ca/templates/campologystore/css/template.css
And using the " !important" should override the existing property.
www.campology.ca/templates/campologystore/css/template.css
And using the " !important" should override the existing property.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oxheadproductions
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129077
by oxheadproductions
You guys are awesome once again....
I changed the margin to 30px to get is past the icon... and yippee dippeee it works. SEE ATTACHED
Replied by oxheadproductions on topic Information Pop Up - icon overlaps with text
...BINGO... I was in the right CSS file however the I wrote the code wrong.Xavier wrote: You have to change it in the file:
www.campology.ca/templates/campologystore/css/template.css
And using the " !important" should override the existing property.
You guys are awesome once again....
I changed the margin to 30px to get is past the icon... and yippee dippeee it works. SEE ATTACHED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds