- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
One standard article with multiple variations
12 years 11 months ago #130177
by rbeelen1
One standard article with multiple variations was created by rbeelen1
-- HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Dutch
Hi there,
I can't find an answer on my question:
I have flowers in the webshop.
Each flower configuration has 3 different sizes and so 3 different prices and 3 different article codes.
I already have an article + code and also created 3 variations (M-L-XL)
Were can i find information about such a setup?
Regards,
Robert
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Dutch
Hi there,
I can't find an answer on my question:
I have flowers in the webshop.
Each flower configuration has 3 different sizes and so 3 different prices and 3 different article codes.
I already have an article + code and also created 3 variations (M-L-XL)
Were can i find information about such a setup?
Regards,
Robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130195
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic One standard article with multiple variations
Hi Robert,
If you want to manage your different product variants, you'll be able to do it through the "Manage Variants" Button of your product configuration page, then you'll just have to add different prices/codes regarding your product variant.
If you want to manage your different product variants, you'll be able to do it through the "Manage Variants" Button of your product configuration page, then you'll just have to add different prices/codes regarding your product variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130204
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic One standard article with multiple variations
If I click the button control variations, there is only one field to add. If I put there a price, it will not be accepted. I guess I'm in the wrong field? Also I need to add a new article number etc.. Can you refer to a part in the documentation?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic One standard article with multiple variations
Can you do screenshots of the pages you're talking about ?
Because what mohamed said is correct. You simply have to click the "manage variants" button and edit each variant to configure them the way you want.
Because what mohamed said is correct. You simply have to click the "manage variants" button and edit each variant to configure them the way you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130233
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic One standard article with multiple variations
Please have a look:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130273
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic One standard article with multiple variations
You created 4 characteristic with one value and added these four characteristic to your product.
But that's not what you need to do.
You need to create only ONE characteristic with the four values in it and then add it in the product.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
But that's not what you need to do.
You need to create only ONE characteristic with the four values in it and then add it in the product.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: rbeelen1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130351
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic One standard article with multiple variations
Okay, this will work just fine. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds