- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to add extra options to products?
12 years 11 months ago #130936
by whappit
Is it possible to add extra options to products? was created by whappit
Hey there,
I wanted to know if it's possible to add extra options to products using Hikashop? I couldnt find it on the site. In our shop we have three products, and when customers have chosen one of these three, he needs to be able to choose from 2 options to finalize the product. Is any of the packages able to do this?
Sorry for asking such a moronic question on the boards, but I really couldnt find it (fast enough).
THANKS
I wanted to know if it's possible to add extra options to products using Hikashop? I couldnt find it on the site. In our shop we have three products, and when customers have chosen one of these three, he needs to be able to choose from 2 options to finalize the product. Is any of the packages able to do this?
Sorry for asking such a moronic question on the boards, but I really couldnt find it (fast enough).
THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130954
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Is it possible to add extra options to products?
Hi,
Can you give us more information about what your really want to do ? Also, I think that you can use custom fields or characteristics so that your customers will be able to choose the option through product page.
Can you give us more information about what your really want to do ? Also, I think that you can use custom fields or characteristics so that your customers will be able to choose the option through product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130955
by whappit
Replied by whappit on topic Is it possible to add extra options to products?
Hey there,
Thanks for your reply!
Basically it's like this: User can choose product 1,2 or 3. WHen chosen he has to chose the color: blue or orange.
Gr.
Hans Wassink
Thanks for your reply!
Basically it's like this: User can choose product 1,2 or 3. WHen chosen he has to chose the color: blue or orange.
Gr.
Hans Wassink
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130959
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is it possible to add extra options to products?
Hi,
You can use characteristics for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
You can use characteristics for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132547
by whappit
Replied by whappit on topic Is it possible to add extra options to products?
Nicolas!! Thanks, that is exactly what we need. Sorry for the late response.
Gr.
Gr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds