- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Product thumbnails location changed with 2.2.2
12 years 10 months ago #132612
by boopoo
Product thumbnails location changed with 2.2.2 was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
Hi there,
After upgrading to 2.2.2 I see that the location of hikashop thumbnails has changed.
Now they are found at media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/ whereas before they were found here media/com_hikashop/upload/
So I now have multiple folders being created with exactly the same image files. Is there any reason why you have done this? I should delete all the duplicate image folders this has now created but I do not want to do that due to image listings I have in Google.
Please advise. Thank you
Hi there,
After upgrading to 2.2.2 I see that the location of hikashop thumbnails has changed.
Now they are found at media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/ whereas before they were found here media/com_hikashop/upload/
So I now have multiple folders being created with exactly the same image files. Is there any reason why you have done this? I should delete all the duplicate image folders this has now created but I do not want to do that due to image listings I have in Google.
Please advise. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132637
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product thumbnails location changed with 2.2.2
Hi,
Yes was had a good reason to change the location.
Thanks to it we are able to propose new features for image management, features which will really introduce with next release when the image system will be propagate everywhere.
(compression ration, crop, resize, coloration, effects...)
The old location is still used by the "product listing", "category listing" and "checkout" elements.
But you can remove some unused folders, the folder name contains the size of the images it contains. So you can remove folders for the product page image size.
Regards,
Yes was had a good reason to change the location.
Thanks to it we are able to propose new features for image management, features which will really introduce with next release when the image system will be propagate everywhere.
(compression ration, crop, resize, coloration, effects...)
The old location is still used by the "product listing", "category listing" and "checkout" elements.
But you can remove some unused folders, the folder name contains the size of the images it contains. So you can remove folders for the product page image size.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds