- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
RTF for a text box or text area in form
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134360
by PeterChain
RTF for a text box or text area in form was created by PeterChain
With my Mac system I have a very interesting feature:
I can drag URLs from safari into text boxes or text file documents. Ok! I know this is not sooo new.... but, what is quite interesting is that if I have a textedit window in normal text and another one in RTF text,
when url (favicon) dragged to Normal Text editor I get the URL
and
when url (favicon) dragged to RTF text I get the page title, not the URL.
This is a great feature to add external links to products very fast.
The question is: How can I make my text box or text area custom field to be RTF type?
I found that in other pages this feature exists so it has to be a standard HTML feature but can't find the setting when creating new custom fields.
I can drag URLs from safari into text boxes or text file documents. Ok! I know this is not sooo new.... but, what is quite interesting is that if I have a textedit window in normal text and another one in RTF text,
when url (favicon) dragged to Normal Text editor I get the URL
and
when url (favicon) dragged to RTF text I get the page title, not the URL.
This is a great feature to add external links to products very fast.
The question is: How can I make my text box or text area custom field to be RTF type?
I found that in other pages this feature exists so it has to be a standard HTML feature but can't find the setting when creating new custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134370
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RTF for a text box or text area in form
If this is a HTML related question, please post it on appropriate HTML-related forums.
I think that you're maybe talking about html5demos.com/contenteditable but since we don't use apple products here, I wouldn't be able to say.
I think that you're maybe talking about html5demos.com/contenteditable but since we don't use apple products here, I wouldn't be able to say.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds