Skip to main content

Image in a HikaShop module is outside box

More
12 years 10 months ago #134606 by yfrolov
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Image in a HikaShop module is outside box, how can I modify images position to show up in the background box. Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134621 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
You'll be able to fix your issue by using some CSS code, but I can't really help you without a direct access to the page where you are having your issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134630 by yfrolov
Mohamed, thank you for the link to the CSS tutorial.
I figured it out.
For Others:
Display>Content Modules
1. If you have few options click on one by one and change the Title to something like Product list 1.
2. Set Yes to show title
3. Refresh your page until you find the right Component
4. Go into the component
5. Select Type of Layout "Div"
6. Change Image width and Image height. Note that even if you choose type of Layout other than Div. If you have already put some dimension settings in parameters for DIV, they will still impact your image size. To go back to original thumbnail size identified in configuration you have to leave the Image width and Image height in Parameters for DIV blank. I am not sure if it a bug by Div Image size overrides configuration image settings even when Type of Layout is not "Div"

Note that Div setting impacts images for Type of Content "Product" or "Category". I have not tested "band" as I am not using this option.

Sincerely, Yevgeny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum