Skip to main content

box price

More
12 years 9 months ago #136002 by trudy
box price was created by trudy
-- url of the page with the problem -- //http://www.herbashopoisterwijk.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

most of my products are individually priced, but there are a few how I need to price per box.
How can I change that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136036 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic box price
Hi,
You can directly add it through you product description, or sell your product per box

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136053 by trudy
Replied by trudy on topic box price
I want to sell it per box, but the price of the product said per piece.
Can I change this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136067 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic box price
You'll have to directly edit your translation file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Languages'->YourLanguageFile".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136075 by trudy
Replied by trudy on topic box price
I only want to change it for a few products.
When I do it like this I think it changes everywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #136121 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic box price
In that case you can do like explained in the "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum