Skip to main content

Search Module

More
12 years 8 months ago #140004 by maiasec
Search Module was created by maiasec
-- url of the page with the problem -- : pymetal.tech-consulting.es
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I have about 2400 categories.
I need a search module where I can find only products and categories and display like products and categories.
And another where I can find joomla articles.

I try with filters, without look. Only filter products in current category.

How I can do it?

Regards,

Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140034 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search Module
Hi,

Filters are indeed the solution. You need to configure the hikashop filter module with the "force redirect" option turned on and the "menu" option with the id of a menu item displaying all your products in that module's options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum