- Posts: 846
- Thank you received: 92
hikashop block osm module
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #141230
by lionel75
hikashop block osm module was created by lionel75
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- hikaserial :1.8.0
-- hikashop : 2.2.3
-- php : 5.3.9
-- firefox 26.0
--extension : osmodul
-- Error-message-- : don't work ( specific to my configuration )
Hi
I use a custom version of osm module with json .
Click on a link ( that goes to one hikashop product )add hikashop.js and hikaserial.js beetween jquery.js and leafflet.js . If i disable hikashop.js , the module work !!
How can i detect the line problem in firefox ?
I see that HKS add many same scripts item . Is it the way HSK work ( or i do something wrong when edit some HKS php file ) ?
Regards
-- hikaserial :1.8.0
-- hikashop : 2.2.3
-- php : 5.3.9
-- firefox 26.0
--extension : osmodul
-- Error-message-- : don't work ( specific to my configuration )
Hi
I use a custom version of osm module with json .
Click on a link ( that goes to one hikashop product )add hikashop.js and hikaserial.js beetween jquery.js and leafflet.js . If i disable hikashop.js , the module work !!
How can i detect the line problem in firefox ?
I see that HKS add many same scripts item . Is it the way HSK work ( or i do something wrong when edit some HKS php file ) ?
Regards
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141252
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hikashop block osm module
Hi,
The script shown in the screenshot is in the view "product | show_block_img".
You can use a static variable in order to include the script only once. I think I will do this modification for the next release.
More than that, you can use the browser debugger in order to stop the script execution when an error occurred.
Some browsers allow to "pretty print" the javascript code source so it is easier to see the error line when it's not all displayed in a single one.
Regards,
The script shown in the screenshot is in the view "product | show_block_img".
You can use a static variable in order to include the script only once. I think I will do this modification for the next release.
More than that, you can use the browser debugger in order to stop the script execution when an error occurred.
Some browsers allow to "pretty print" the javascript code source so it is easier to see the error line when it's not all displayed in a single one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds