- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product creation bug?
- phylaxiazrt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141890
by phylaxiazrt
Product creation bug? was created by phylaxiazrt
NEW Admin INTERFACE product is to be applied. category, price, features Application BUTTON I CAN NOT CLICK.
CONSOL JavaScript error alerts:
Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'OpenBox' of undefined index.php option = com_hikashop & ctrl = product: 887
? onclick index.php option = com_hikashop & ctrl = product: 887
www.ekszerkucko.hu
HIKASHOP starter 2.2.3
php 5.3.28
joomla 2.5.17
Browser: firefox, chrome
2 months ago has worked flawlessly.
Hosted by this time did not implement any changes.
Please help.-
- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
CONSOL JavaScript error alerts:
Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'OpenBox' of undefined index.php option = com_hikashop & ctrl = product: 887
? onclick index.php option = com_hikashop & ctrl = product: 887
www.ekszerkucko.hu
HIKASHOP starter 2.2.3
php 5.3.28
joomla 2.5.17
Browser: firefox, chrome
2 months ago has worked flawlessly.
Hosted by this time did not implement any changes.
Please help.-
- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141900
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product creation bug?
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phylaxiazrt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141918
by phylaxiazrt
Replied by phylaxiazrt on topic Product creation bug?
I can't add a new product since 1 month.
The „add” button doesn't work, when I add a new product and I want to add to this a new picture or a new category, etc. There isn't a pop up window.
The javascript consol shows in the previously an error message.
The „add” button doesn't work, when I add a new product and I want to add to this a new picture or a new category, etc. There isn't a pop up window.
The javascript consol shows in the previously an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product creation bug?
Hi,
What did you change on your website from the time it was working to now ? Did you install additional extensions ? Did you update HikaShop ?
It could be another extension messing up the javascript on the page. It could also be that the javascript files of Hikashop could not be updated during the update of HikaShop because the folder media/com_hikashop/js and its files are not writable.
What did you change on your website from the time it was working to now ? Did you install additional extensions ? Did you update HikaShop ?
It could be another extension messing up the javascript on the page. It could also be that the javascript files of Hikashop could not be updated during the update of HikaShop because the folder media/com_hikashop/js and its files are not writable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds