- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Add Category page breaking, cannot add a category
12 years 8 months ago #142135
by elwood
Add Category page breaking, cannot add a category was created by elwood
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.redzebrafashion.co.uk/shop/administr...kashop&ctrl=category
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
When I click on the new button in the administartor > Category pnale, I get a broken page (attached).
I have previously been able to add categories without problems.
Any ideas?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
When I click on the new button in the administartor > Category pnale, I get a broken page (attached).
I have previously been able to add categories without problems.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Category page breaking, cannot add a category
This looks like a bug of your HTML editor. Go in the HikaShop configuration and change the "editor" option to another editor than the default one of your website and it should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elwood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142146
by elwood
Replied by elwood on topic Add Category page breaking, cannot add a category
Thanks for the quick response, fixed!
Cheers!
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds