File Upload for product not working
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143043
by Urbinati
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
File Upload for product not working was created by Urbinati
www.fateitalia.it/administrator/index.ph...roduct&task=edit&cid
[]=1
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
I try to upload a file to a product (I'll sell PDFs), but no file found in upload or upload/safe directories.
No way to download the file after the purchase (file not found message)
I can upoload the same files in the media menager.
What's wrong?
EDIT: sorry, it worked. don't know how, but it worked.
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message
I try to upload a file to a product (I'll sell PDFs), but no file found in upload or upload/safe directories.
No way to download the file after the purchase (file not found message)
I can upoload the same files in the media menager.
What's wrong?
EDIT: sorry, it worked. don't know how, but it worked.
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Urbinati. Reason: Solved the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143049
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic File Upload for product not working
Hi,
Please notice that you can't upload file bigger than the upload limitation set by your web hosting.
Regards,
Please notice that you can't upload file bigger than the upload limitation set by your web hosting.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143051
by Urbinati
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Replied by Urbinati on topic File Upload for product not working
Well,
I think it was a mixture of filesize and filename.
Thank you!
I think it was a mixture of filesize and filename.
Thank you!
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds