- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Problems after adding Charisterics
12 years 7 months ago #143732
by ErikB
Problems after adding Charisterics was created by ErikB
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mtc-tet.nl/index.php/webshop/checkout/product/updatecart
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have just 2 products one with and one without Charisterics.
With the product without Charisterics everthing works fine, but when I click in the front-end on "Add to Chart" with the product with Charisterics I got the error message below.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in E:\mtc-tet.nl\wwwroot\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php on line 926
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.18
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have just 2 products one with and one without Charisterics.
With the product without Charisterics everthing works fine, but when I click in the front-end on "Add to Chart" with the product with Charisterics I got the error message below.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in E:\mtc-tet.nl\wwwroot\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php on line 926
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143775
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems after adding Charisterics
Hi,
Please download again HikaShop on our website and install it again on yours and that should fix the issue.
Please download again HikaShop on our website and install it again on yours and that should fix the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds