- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot add Category List module
- LeGiangAnh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143997
by LeGiangAnh
Cannot add Category List module was created by LeGiangAnh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lamgame.vn/game-store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I tried to add the category list by using HikaShop Content Module with the same setting of your demo. However it doesn't appear.
screencast.com/t/fDY3kUJ6Lju
The module is sidebar A and was published.
Thanks,
Giang Anh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I tried to add the category list by using HikaShop Content Module with the same setting of your demo. However it doesn't appear.
screencast.com/t/fDY3kUJ6Lju
The module is sidebar A and was published.
Thanks,
Giang Anh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144009
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot add Category List module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LeGiangAnh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #144034
by LeGiangAnh
Replied by LeGiangAnh on topic Cannot add Category List module
I solved the problem, thank you. However I meet other one: The modules is not collapsed nor showing the sub-category as your demo although I set to show direct sub categories:
screencast.com/t/8tRaKOiiob
screencast.com/t/vo13srZR
If I set to show all categories, it will be like this:
screencast.com/t/XCYxVDC5Xh0
Thanks,
Giang Anh
screencast.com/t/8tRaKOiiob
screencast.com/t/vo13srZR
If I set to show all categories, it will be like this:
screencast.com/t/XCYxVDC5Xh0
Thanks,
Giang Anh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144091
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot add Category List module
Ok, then reading that
thread
will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LeGiangAnh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #144100
by LeGiangAnh
Replied by LeGiangAnh on topic Cannot add Category List module
Thank you. It shows the categories in different lines after I switch to other style.
However, there is no accordion effect event when I use the default "categories listing 2 levels" module. It only shows static modules:
screencast.com/t/tbJvJlXMR
However, there is no accordion effect event when I use the default "categories listing 2 levels" module. It only shows static modules:
screencast.com/t/tbJvJlXMR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144630
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot add Category List module
Hi,
Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
Note that few accordion menus already exist for Hikashop like Skyline Nested Accordion or CKmenu. You'll find more information through that thread .
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds