- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
[SOLVED] Remove Link for Free Downloads
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144185
by MSTACE
[SOLVED] Remove Link for Free Downloads was created by MSTACE
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.classicalguitarhowto.com/products/pr...-guitar-chord-charts
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to be able to REMOVE the Downloads link that appears on the front end on FREE download products. I want to force people to ADD the free item to the Cart instead so that we get their contact details.
Example page:
www.classicalguitarhowto.com/products/pr...-guitar-chord-charts
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to be able to REMOVE the Downloads link that appears on the front end on FREE download products. I want to force people to ADD the free item to the Cart instead so that we get their contact details.
Example page:
www.classicalguitarhowto.com/products/pr...-guitar-chord-charts
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144186
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Remove Link on Free Downloads from Front End
Ha. I found it under Display/Views: show_block_product_files
I just deleted that DIV, now the downloads don't show.
This would really be a great Configuration item: Display Front End Download Link for Free Downloads
I just deleted that DIV, now the downloads don't show.
This would really be a great Configuration item: Display Front End Download Link for Free Downloads
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds