- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Product options with price changes
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #144379
by kyteasdale
[SOLVED] Product options with price changes was created by kyteasdale
I'm using the latest joomla, hika essential and php.
Just a clarification really - I sell vinyl decals, which I offer in 3 sizes with price changes, and 20 colours without price change.
Am I right in thinking that I can use the characteristics section for the colours, but for the sizes with price changes, I need to recreate every product 3 times with different prices?
Just a clarification really - I sell vinyl decals, which I offer in 3 sizes with price changes, and 20 colours without price change.
Am I right in thinking that I can use the characteristics section for the colours, but for the sizes with price changes, I need to recreate every product 3 times with different prices?
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kyteasdale.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144388
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic [SOLVED] Product options with price changes
Hi,
Did you solved your issue ? Also, note you can also use options for your product size so that it will automatically add a price.
Did you solved your issue ? Also, note you can also use options for your product size so that it will automatically add a price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #144396
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic [SOLVED] Product options with price changes
Yes, all fixed thanks - used to VirtueMart and had some issues learning the new processes. Couldn't work out how to delete my thread though
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds