- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product and category creation malfunction
- magalarraga
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147321
by magalarraga
Product and category creation malfunction was created by magalarraga
Hi,
I just start using hikashop or my joomla websites. I'm using joomla 3.2.
My situation happens in the search module. When I import products by csv, all my products and categories are being updated in the category and product listing menus. But, When I use the search module for finding the products, I can see the product and the category on the search selection, but no product is displayed on the category search.
Let me know what I can do because we really love hikashop and we want to purchase business. Great options.
Blesses
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I just start using hikashop or my joomla websites. I'm using joomla 3.2.
My situation happens in the search module. When I import products by csv, all my products and categories are being updated in the category and product listing menus. But, When I use the search module for finding the products, I can see the product and the category on the search selection, but no product is displayed on the category search.
Let me know what I can do because we really love hikashop and we want to purchase business. Great options.
Blesses
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147328
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product and category creation malfunction
Hi,
The solution will probably be to go to your "HikaShop products search plugin" configuration page and set the "Itemid" option to the ID of a Category listing content menu which have an associated module.
If that didn't solved your issue, can you give me a link to your shop for testing purpose so that I can have more information about your issue ?
The solution will probably be to go to your "HikaShop products search plugin" configuration page and set the "Itemid" option to the ID of a Category listing content menu which have an associated module.
If that didn't solved your issue, can you give me a link to your shop for testing purpose so that I can have more information about your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds