- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Create XML setup file
12 years 6 months ago #148138
by userE
Create XML setup file was created by userE
Hello,
I am trying to write a plugin, but when I try to upload it I receive a message stating there is no Joomla XML setup file. I have a setup file, and I am working with Joomla 1.5. Is there something specific I should include in the XML file to make it work?
Thanks.
I am trying to write a plugin, but when I try to upload it I receive a message stating there is no Joomla XML setup file. I have a setup file, and I am working with Joomla 1.5. Is there something specific I should include in the XML file to make it work?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148139
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create XML setup file
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: userE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148462
by userE
Replied by userE on topic Create XML setup file
Hi,
I am trying to create a payment plugin for Joomla 1.5 and the XML setup file is not being recognized (it will not upload). I looked at an example in HikaShop documentation on how to create a payment plugin, but the XML file will still not upload. Can you please advise as to what are the simple steps needed to create this file?
Thanks.
I am trying to create a payment plugin for Joomla 1.5 and the XML setup file is not being recognized (it will not upload). I looked at an example in HikaShop documentation on how to create a payment plugin, but the XML file will still not upload. Can you please advise as to what are the simple steps needed to create this file?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148464
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create XML setup file
Hi,
For your Joomla question, please use the Joomla forum.
docs.joomla.org/J1.5:Creating_a_Plugin_for_Joomla
Regards,
For your Joomla question, please use the Joomla forum.
docs.joomla.org/J1.5:Creating_a_Plugin_for_Joomla
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds