- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
slide products
- masterarcomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #148140
by masterarcomedia
slide products was created by masterarcomedia
Hello,
I'm creating a slide for displaying products. The problem is that the module does not come with the proper measure. Sending an image attachment, to see how they intend to stay.
Follow the link of the page to be able to see the problem.
www.e-leclerc.pt/index.php/testeslide
thank you
Nuno Mondego
I'm creating a slide for displaying products. The problem is that the module does not come with the proper measure. Sending an image attachment, to see how they intend to stay.
Follow the link of the page to be able to see the problem.
www.e-leclerc.pt/index.php/testeslide
thank you
Nuno Mondego
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148199
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic slide products
First there is some padding coming from your template... You'll have to add such CSS to avoid that:
.hikashop_product_carousel .thumbnail{ padding: 0px !important; }
Then, you probably want to have the slide on 1 line instead of 2 and not display the dots pagination of the slider so you will have to edit the options of your module to change that.
After that, it should already look a bit closer to what you want.
.hikashop_product_carousel .thumbnail{ padding: 0px !important; }
Then, you probably want to have the slide on 1 line instead of 2 and not display the dots pagination of the slider so you will have to edit the options of your module to change that.
After that, it should already look a bit closer to what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- masterarcomedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #148317
by masterarcomedia
Replied by masterarcomedia on topic slide products
Hi Nicolas,
Now put the module to display in two columns and was like sending this link.
www.e-leclerc.pt/index.php/testeslide
I do not have the option of choosing lines? The "image width" field does nothing. We inspected each thumbnail with firebug, and appears to 320px width. How can I change this so far? I want to have 180px.
thank you
Regards,
Now put the module to display in two columns and was like sending this link.
www.e-leclerc.pt/index.php/testeslide
I do not have the option of choosing lines? The "image width" field does nothing. We inspected each thumbnail with firebug, and appears to 320px width. How can I change this so far? I want to have 180px.
thank you
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148320
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic slide products
Hi,
All required information are here :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Regards,
All required information are here :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds