Skip to main content

Additional Option

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148453 by kyteasdale
Additional Option was created by kyteasdale
I have an option set on my shop, with two size choices; M and L. I want to add a third to it - S, without having to go back into every one to add the cheaper option. Is there a simple way?I
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by kyteasdale. Reason: Tried to move to other forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #148500 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Additional Option
Hello,
Note that the only solution will be to :
- Add the "S" value through your "Size" Characteristic via "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics"
- Delete your "Size" characteristic through the "Characteristics" tab of your product configuration page
- Add it back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum