- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
No content display or Menu structure
- Edwinvdavoird
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #150603
by Edwinvdavoird
No content display or Menu structure was created by Edwinvdavoird
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hifistreaming-platform.eu/webwinkel
-- HikaShop version -- : 1403251751
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Problem is:
I have installed hikashop according the manual. All modules are in place but i don't see anything that looks like a webstore. I don't have a menu at the side. I did create some categories and articles.
Can somebody tell me what i do wrong? Or has this to do with the Template i'm using?
best regards
Edwin
-- HikaShop version -- : 1403251751
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Problem is:
I have installed hikashop according the manual. All modules are in place but i don't see anything that looks like a webstore. I don't have a menu at the side. I did create some categories and articles.
Can somebody tell me what i do wrong? Or has this to do with the Template i'm using?
best regards
Edwin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #150620
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No content display or Menu structure
Hello,
Yes I think that your problem is coming from the way your configured your modules "position" option through your module Joomla configuration page.has this to do with the Template i'm using
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds