- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Stock
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #150984
by kyteasdale
Stock was created by kyteasdale
Hi There,
I am using Hika to list items which are made to order, and as such, have no stock values - however; a number of my products are now showing as no stock. I can't see any correlation between them, or a specific reason of why they may show this. Any ideas?
Incomplete site - orangereel.co
I am using Hika to list items which are made to order, and as such, have no stock values - however; a number of my products are now showing as no stock. I can't see any correlation between them, or a specific reason of why they may show this. Any ideas?
Incomplete site - orangereel.co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151148
by Xavier
Hi,
So if you have no stock values, I think that you should set the quantity on "-1", which is equal to "Unlimited".
By this way the customers can order as many products as they want, and there is no stock management.
Are you sure that you hadn't set a quantity at any time on these products ?
To mass change the stock, you can use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass action.
So if you have no stock values, I think that you should set the quantity on "-1", which is equal to "Unlimited".
By this way the customers can order as many products as they want, and there is no stock management.
Are you sure that you hadn't set a quantity at any time on these products ?
To mass change the stock, you can use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass action.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #151196
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Stock
Yeah - double and triple checked, everything is listed as unlimited.
Not familiar with mass actions - Set one up with the trigger Every Hours, the filter Product Type > All, action Update the Values > Product Quantity = Int, -1
Should that do it? Doesn't seem to be doing anything
Not familiar with mass actions - Set one up with the trigger Every Hours, the filter Product Type > All, action Update the Values > Product Quantity = Int, -1
Should that do it? Doesn't seem to be doing anything
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #151197
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Stock
Okay - just tried to manually make the change - every time I change the Quantity to -1 and save, it reloads as unlimited - still saying No Stock.
Should I submit a support ticket for this?
Should I submit a support ticket for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #151202
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Stock
Hello,
Can you for example show me through some screenshots, how did you configured the "England FC Badge" product and also it's purple variant ?
Thank you.
Can you for example show me through some screenshots, how did you configured the "England FC Badge" product and also it's purple variant ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #151287
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Stock
Sure -
I select new product, type in the name, product description and sect the Football category.
I then scroll down and click Add on Options - then select the Vertical size option.
Click add characteristics and select colour - which includes all colour options, including purple
Finally I click Add on the image section, upload the pic of the badge and select the preexisting colours swatch image.
I don't make any changes to the stock quantity as it automatically comes up Unlimited.
Thing is - this isn't just new designs that are having this issue. previous products that were showing as available and in stock, are now displaying the No Stock error.
I select new product, type in the name, product description and sect the Football category.
I then scroll down and click Add on Options - then select the Vertical size option.
Click add characteristics and select colour - which includes all colour options, including purple
Finally I click Add on the image section, upload the pic of the badge and select the preexisting colours swatch image.
I don't make any changes to the stock quantity as it automatically comes up Unlimited.
Thing is - this isn't just new designs that are having this issue. previous products that were showing as available and in stock, are now displaying the No Stock error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151426
by nicolas
Hi,
One possibility I can see is that the variants are not generated or not published or set with a quantity of 0.
Please click on the "manage variants" button of your product and make sure that you see the variants there, one per color, that they are published and with an unlimited stock.
One possibility I can see is that the variants are not generated or not published or set with a quantity of 0.
Please click on the "manage variants" button of your product and make sure that you see the variants there, one per color, that they are published and with an unlimited stock.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #151432
by kyteasdale
Replied by kyteasdale on topic Stock
That appeared to fix the issue. But how would those variants become unpublished? And why only on certain products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds