- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Categories, options, quantities
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152959
by mistral
Categories, options, quantities was created by mistral
- Hikashop version - HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
Hello guys!
I am setting up my online shop and came to a following problem. My products have, lets say, two characteristics - A and B.
- Characteristic A is related to product quantity, which means that each option of characteristic A has different quantity.
- Characteristic B is not related to product quantity, which means that each product sold can be customized and represent any option of characteristic B. However, different options of characteristic B have different prices.
Currently I can't set up my shop so that it reflects the above state. That is because I have to set different quantities for each option of characteristic B. Any idea how to solve my problem?
Cheers,
Piotr
Hello guys!
I am setting up my online shop and came to a following problem. My products have, lets say, two characteristics - A and B.
- Characteristic A is related to product quantity, which means that each option of characteristic A has different quantity.
- Characteristic B is not related to product quantity, which means that each product sold can be customized and represent any option of characteristic B. However, different options of characteristic B have different prices.
Currently I can't set up my shop so that it reflects the above state. That is because I have to set different quantities for each option of characteristic B. Any idea how to solve my problem?
Cheers,
Piotr
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by mistral.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152964
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Categories, options, quantities
Hi,
I'm not fully grasping what you want to do, but I would recommend to explore using an option for one of the two characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
I'm not fully grasping what you want to do, but I would recommend to explore using an option for one of the two characteristics:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds