Skip to main content

Adding products in Joomla's articles not working

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153177 by KrazyKopy.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mrcakelondon.co.uk/index.php/component/c...le?layout=edit&id=85
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name -- : Google chrome, IE & Firefox

Hikashop product tag insertion plugin is ENABLED
Hikashop product tag translation plugin is ENABLED

I press PRODUCT button and select product I want displayed.

But instead of displaying product it displays the PRODUCT TAG code.

You can see this on...

mrcakelondon.co.uk/index.php/component/c...le?layout=edit&id=85
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by KrazyKopy.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153210 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Your issue can only be caused by the fact that you didn't enabled the HikaShop Product TAG translation through your plugin manager.
Can you check it again ? And if it stills not working, can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through a private message so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153446 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
I just tested it through your website and it seems to be working fine :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum