Skip to main content

Jooma + HikaShop

More
12 years 5 months ago #153671 by marcomagnani
May I ask help. I need to introduce services in Joomla and then integrate it with Hika shop just for the checkout functions.

My problem is to understand if I can avoid to duplicate the contents/description of the services in HikaShop but just linking to Joomla with the checkout functions.

This solution because we are going to sell e-courses and Joomla allow us to provide a bettere description of the service, to linke Help/Chat buttons, to upload video as a demonstration and similar. Using simply Hika Shop we can't have all this functions.

Thank you indeed for any help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153676 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Jooma + HikaShop

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum