Skip to main content

Cross Reference Categories

More
12 years 5 months ago #154355 by abstractimagegroup
I want to set up two main categories, and in those two main categories will be a bunch of sub-categories, but I want some of them to be the same because I will be adding all my products and then assigning them to those categories but I want to avoid assigning them to "Sub Cat A" and Sub Cat D" twice. Can that be done?

Ex.
Main:
Cat A:
Sub Cat A
Sub Cat B
Sub Cat C
Sub Cat D
Cat B:
Sub Cat A
Sub Cat D

Abstract Image Group | Fulfilling all of your large format printing needs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #154361 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cross Reference Categories
There is no option for that. Categories can only have one parent due to the structure of the database.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum