- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field for extra text
12 years 4 months ago #155666
by rbeelen1
Custom field for extra text was created by rbeelen1
I have created a custom field so the customer can give a extra text message on a small card.
I Like to add this custom field to all articles within the shop.
Were do I find the information how to add this custom field to all articles so it will be visible at the moment the customer made a choice of the product?
I Like to add this custom field to all articles within the shop.
Were do I find the information how to add this custom field to all articles so it will be visible at the moment the customer made a choice of the product?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field for extra text
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the table "item" for that via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Make sure that the "frontend" option of the field is turned on and you'll see it on all the product pages on your website, above the add to cart button.
You can create a custom field of the table "item" for that via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Make sure that the "frontend" option of the field is turned on and you'll see it on all the product pages on your website, above the add to cart button.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rbeelen1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155864
by rbeelen1
Replied by rbeelen1 on topic Custom field for extra text
Thanks, this will work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds