- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 2
Editing Product Tag Extension
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156131
by rodopemu
Editing Product Tag Extension was created by rodopemu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using the product tag extension to display the products in my articles. However, I want the were the name of the product is displayed to display the product code instead. I have been using Javascript to switch the name dynamically however this seems innefficient. Could you tell me how to change the php code to do this or just direct me to the file and code line number.
Thanks.
*moderator please change to correct category
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.x
I am using the product tag extension to display the products in my articles. However, I want the were the name of the product is displayed to display the product code instead. I have been using Javascript to switch the name dynamically however this seems innefficient. Could you tell me how to change the php code to do this or just direct me to the file and code line number.
Thanks.
*moderator please change to correct category
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by rodopemu. Reason: change category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Editing Product Tag Extension
Hi,
It's the file plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert_view.php where you'll find the line:
echo $product->product_name;
It's the file plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert_view.php where you'll find the line:
echo $product->product_name;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds