- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Top menu for about me, FAQ, ...
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156151
by magickarle
Top menu for about me, FAQ, ... was created by magickarle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
directduchinois.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : x2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi.
I am having a lot of emails and replying often the same anwsers.
So I would like to have an FAQ, about me top menu.
I tried to create a menu and associated it with a menu item "Featured articles"
All are published but not showing.
I think it is due to the fact that it is the Hihaskop that is set as Home.
So how would I go to have such setup?
I would like to have a carrousel at the top
Then the menus (FAQ, About me, ...)
Then a module showing the categories.
Thank you for your inputs.
-- HikaShop version -- : x2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi.
I am having a lot of emails and replying often the same anwsers.
So I would like to have an FAQ, about me top menu.
I tried to create a menu and associated it with a menu item "Featured articles"
All are published but not showing.
I think it is due to the fact that it is the Hihaskop that is set as Home.
So how would I go to have such setup?
I would like to have a carrousel at the top
Then the menus (FAQ, About me, ...)
Then a module showing the categories.
Thank you for your inputs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156171
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Top menu for about me, FAQ, ...
Hi,
No, that's not related. You can have a Joomla menu on a HikaShop page and vice versa.
If you don't see your joomla menu, it means that you didn't configure it properly or that you have some caching activated on your wesite which prevents you from seeing the change.
Please post your query on the Joomla forum at forum.joomla.org as this is a Joomla specific setting issue and having HikaShop on your website doesn't change anything on that.
No, that's not related. You can have a Joomla menu on a HikaShop page and vice versa.
If you don't see your joomla menu, it means that you didn't configure it properly or that you have some caching activated on your wesite which prevents you from seeing the change.
Please post your query on the Joomla forum at forum.joomla.org as this is a Joomla specific setting issue and having HikaShop on your website doesn't change anything on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds