- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How do I add a space after product images?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161017
by rjohnson1990
How do I add a space after product images? was created by rjohnson1990
I'm using the latest HikaShop Starter and I have a few questions:
1. How do I add a space between my product images and description? Seems like there's not a big enough space between them as shown in my attachment.
2. How can I make the list price gray and give it a strikeout? I would like it to show the following:
[strike]List Price: $60.00[/strike]
Our Price: $37.80
3. How can I make the images a little larger on the product page? It's currently 97 x 99 until you click on the image and it becomes larger. I want the image to show a little larger so customers can actually see the product.
1. How do I add a space between my product images and description? Seems like there's not a big enough space between them as shown in my attachment.
2. How can I make the list price gray and give it a strikeout? I would like it to show the following:
[strike]List Price: $60.00[/strike]
Our Price: $37.80
3. How can I make the images a little larger on the product page? It's currently 97 x 99 until you click on the image and it becomes larger. I want the image to show a little larger so customers can actually see the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I add a space after product images?
Hi,
1. You can add such CSS:
..hikashop_product_bottom_part{ margin-top: 50px !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
2. You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_msrp_price{ text-decoration: line-through; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
3. Go in the Images section of the HikaShop configuration and increase the "product page image height/width" settings.
1. You can add such CSS:
..hikashop_product_bottom_part{ margin-top: 50px !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
2. You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_msrp_price{ text-decoration: line-through; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
3. Go in the Images section of the HikaShop configuration and increase the "product page image height/width" settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohnson1990
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #162741
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic How do I add a space after product images?
Thank you so much. Exactly what I needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds